- Prospect Brewery anounces it is to collaborate with Thwaites Brewery. Together we are taking over the Foresters in Shevington Moor which will be renamed "The Silver Tally". We will be selling a wide range of cask ales from Micro/Craft brewers as well as cask cider, and a selection of Thwaites supplied Larger, Wine and Spirits.
- Prospect Brewery is to host the 4th Brewster collaboration beer as part of Poject Venus. [view article] in Manchester Evening News
Venus Gold will be a golden beer at 3.8%, and the launch is to be held at Port St beer House on 1st February
- Diamond IPA (6.0%) to be brewed this month
- Saloon 5.2% that has been maturing in single malt whisky casks is now bottled and ready for sale.
- Prospect Brewery win SME (small to medium enterprise) of the year at Wigan Business awards.
- Clementine 5.0% on sale from 28th November.
- This month we have brewed our millionth pint, not bad for a part timer who statred in a garage.
- Whatever! 3.8% wins silver medal at SIBA North competition in standard bitters category.